Senin, 26 Maret 2012
Knowing Noni Plant used for Cancer Treatment
wing, with the distinctive aroma of Noni. It is said that his usefulness is improving blood circulation, warm the body, lowers high blood pressure, increase vitality, improve digestion, eliminate pegel-pains and colds.
Noni-based herbal medicine, laos, Java acids, and sugar (sometimes plus pepper, garlic, kedawung, ginger, kencur, etc.) it is taken down through the generations since the time of the ancestors, suggesting that the drug has had a long history of noni .
As traditional crops throughout the noni plant can be used as a drug. Roots to treat seizures and tetanus, normalize blood pressure, drug fever, and tonic. Bark is used as a malaria drug, tonic, antiseptic to the wound, or restore skin swelling. The leaves are used as a cure dysentery, intestinal cramps, dizziness, vomiting, and fever. While his urine for a laxative, enema, skin softener, seizures, asthma, respiratory disorders, and inflammation of the lining of the joints.
The days of old leaves, roots, and stems noni is more widely used. But lately its use as a drug is more shifted to the fruit. For example, to treat hypertension ripe noni fruit is taken water, mixed with honey, then drink every morning before breakfast. To cope with jaundice two noni take water, mixed with rock sugar, then drink (done twice a week to recover). To cough and itchy throat, ripe noni fruit is eaten with salt. To relieve a fever of the noni fruit with 2 cm ginger boiled in two cups of water until only half of it. Water is taken morning and evening. While the ripe noni fruit rub-rub that can change the skin scaly and cracked heels become smooth again.
There are many other benefits of noni (Morinda citrifolia) is also called the pace (Java), cengkudu (Sunda), kodhuk (Madura), wengkudu (Bali). These plants originated from Southeast Asia, including Indonesia, which later spread to Polynesia (Hawaii). In Polynesia there is a so-called noni noni and utilized more intensively cultivated.
Noni is a fruit and leaf nutrient content of food to complete. In addition to a variety of vitamins, protein, and minerals, Noni also contains xeronine, proxeronine, a natural steroid, alizarin, lysine, sodium, capric acid, caprylic acid, kaproat acid, arginine, antraquinone, trace elements, phenylalanine, selenium, magnesium, etc. other.
Among these nutrients are antibacterial agents that can kill Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Protens morganii, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis, and Escherichia coli (causes diarrhea), Salmonella montivideo, S. scotmuelleri, S. typhii (causes typhoid), and Shigella dysenteriae, S. flexnerii, S. pradysenteriae, and Staphylococcus aureus.
Scopoletin compound there is lots of noni than is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and allergy, it can also boost the immune system (immunomodulators).
Noni AS CANCER DRUG
The use of noni for cancer treatment in recent years more and more popular as more research on the benefits of noni for cancer.
University of Hawaii research team led by Annie Hirazumi found that noni juice enhance the immune system works (mainly macrophages and lymphocytes) mice induced with Lewis lung cancer cells, thus able to survive 50 days more. Whereas mice not given noni only able to survive between 9-12 days. Annie is also observed that noni juice is useful for treating sarcoma.
Louisiana State University team, the U.S., led by Conrad A. Hornick, Ph.D. found that noni juice in the levels of 10% can stop the formation of blood vessels (anti-angiogenesis) in breast cancer cells and damage the blood vessels that cancer already exists, so the cancer cells die.
Maria Gabriela was Manuele and his colleagues succeeded in proving that scopoletin can activate lymphocytes to eradicate cancer cells as well as lymphoma.
mengkuduTak to be outdone by his colleagues, Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy, MD stated that the noni plant has 150 Neutraceutical (medicinal nutrients), five of which are anticancer agents:
(1) Polysaccharides are abundant in Morinda prevent the attachment of cells damaged / mutated into other cells, thus preventing the occurrence of metastases.
(2) damnacanthal, similar anthraquinon, inhibits the growth of malignant cells. Alizarin, another anthraquinon, stopping blood flow to tumor tissue, thus stopping its development.
(3) Epigollocatechin gallate (EGCG). Polyphenolic antioxidant flavonoid that is widely available in this noni prevent mutation of cells and induce apoptosis (suicide) in the abnormal cells.
(4) terpenoids in noni preventing malignant cell division and induce apoptosis. One terpenoidnya, limonene, proven effective against breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, and leukemia. Other terpenoids, beta-carotene, helps stimulate the thymus gland to produce more T lymphocytes, cells that can directly destroy cancer cells. Moderate acid type triterpenoid ursolat also can prevent the growth of abnormal cells (cancer) as well as send existing abnormal cells to commit suicide (apoptosis).
(5) According to the research of Dr.. Heinicke, proxeronine very much present in Noni. In the intestine is converted to xeronine proxeronine. Xeronine is also produced in limited quantities this body is required to activate proteins in the cell before it is used throughout the chemical process of the body. Xeronine also improve the structure and function to normalize the body's cells are damaged. Because, basically, every cell contains a protein, then the adequacy of xeronine can fix any kind of abnormal cells. From here obtained an explanation, why xeronine different effects on each person, but generally showed improvement according to each disease.
But behind the impressive benefits of noni so there is one thing that is often an obstacle in taking noni, that smells bad. Aroma is quite pungent, caused by acid and capric acid kaproat there is lots of ripe noni fruit. The means used to reduce this scent is a blend of honey or brown sugar into noni juice, then stored in glass or glass bottles for 2-4 days.
In this fermentation process kaproat acid and capric acid will decompose so that the smell is reduced, unfortunately not yet obtained clear whether this affects the usefulness of fermentation process or not. According to the testimony of its users, noni fruit is not ripe old (not many kaproat acid and capric acid) was less potent than noni fruit is completely ripe.
Noni side effects so far not been found. Only people with kidney problems need to be careful because consuming noni very high potassium levels.