Senin, 26 Maret 2012
Benefits of Mangosteen Skin's
Mangosteen skin turned out to contain many health benefits. Here are 75 benefits of mangosteen peel that has been clinically tested by researchers and recapitulated from various sources.
"Queen of the tropical fruits"
Mangosteen fruit (Garcinia mangostana. L) growing wild in the forests and mountains with trees can reach heights over 15 feet but has the fruit that takes more than 10 years. Indonesia as a country that has abundant biodiversity is one of the mangosteen production centers which are exported to various parts of the world such as America and Europe. Based on the information I can, in Europe there selling mangosteen peel is very high. There are skin mangosteen juice be worth about 20 U.S. dollars or about 200 thousand dollars per glass. Whereas in our country, mangosteen be used as a guessing game even could be "gambling".
There may have long believed that the mangosteen fruit is nutritious, but about the benefits of mangosteen peel only recently "rising star". Skin color is purple mangosteen is believed to be rich in powerful antioxidants.
Mangosteen peel of the queen of all tropical fruits (Queen of The Tropic Fruits) can produce xanthone compounds, ie substances that are formed from the isolated skin of the mangosteen fruit. Levels reached 123.97 mg per ml. Xanthones have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. Xanthone compounds to counteract free radicals and prevent cell damage that hampered the process of cell degeneration. Especially today, we have many contaminated by chemicals, pollutants and artificial ingredients, and it's all inevitable. In addition Xanthones not only as antioxidants, but also anticancer. Lately, scientists also are conducting trials mangosteen peel as potential HIV drug.
Here are 75 facts for the health benefits of mangosteen peel:
A. Strengthen the immune system.
2. Heal the inflammation.
3. Improving communication between cells.
4. DNA damage fail.
5. Tool of the lymph system.
6. Maintains optimal thyroid function.
7. Reduce insulin resistance.
8. Help with weight loss.
9. Heal nerve damage.
10. Balances the endocrine system.
11. The tools of the synergy of the body.
12. Relieve hemorrhoids.
13. Help lower blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia).
14. Kemerah-merahan/bersisik alleviate skin disease (psoriasis).
15. Help heal wounds.
16. Relieve pain from carpal tunnel syndrome (a disease that occurs in the wrist and fingers caused by pressure that often occurs in the section. And usually are caused by too frequent use of keyboard and mouse).
17. Removes dry scaly skin disease chronic (neurodermatitis). The anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen can reduce the scales and itchy skin disease.
18. Help treat GERD (chronic disease characterized by the flow of stomach acid into the esophagus).
19. Helps heal ulcers / sores.
20. Relieve irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
21. Help stop diarrhea.
22. Can ease the inflammation of the small or large intestine known as Crohn `s disease.
23. One can prevent inflammatory bowel disease (diverticulitis).
24. Help prevent heart disease.
25. Strengthen blood vessels.
26. Lowering LDL cholesterol.
27. Lowering high blood pressure.
28. Helps prevent arteriosclerosis.
Make More Younger
29. Increase energy, enhance the excitement and increase stamina.
30. Slow the aging process.
31. Help prevent deterioration of the brain disease (dementia and Alzheimer `s).
32. Help prevent kidney stones.
33. Help prevent nervous system diseases (Parkinson's).
34. Relieve pain from arthritis.
35. Repairing the damage from the use of painkillers (NSAIDs).
36. Aids to the eye.
37. Reduce fever.
38. Overcome food poisoning.
39. Heal the wounds of the throat.
40. Help heal canker sores.
41. Fights bad breath.
42. Help reduce the migrants (the headaches).
43. Reduce the toothache.
44. Natural sleep aids.
45. Improved ability to cope with stess.
46. Improve mood and reduce depression.
47. Aids muscles and joints.
48. Get rid of acne and the defects of the skin.
49. Eliminating the bite marks, burns and poisoning.
50. Relieve sprains, muscle and joint tension.
51. Relieve abdominal pain.
52. Relieve laryngitis (bronchitis), emphysema (emphysema), and inflammation of the lungs (pneumonia).
53. Working as painkillers tightness / congestion in the nose (decongestant).
54. Help prevent infertility.
55. Help prevent prostate enlargement.
56. Relieve urinary difficulties.
57. As a gentle laxative.
58. Minimize symptoms of pain before menstruation (PMS).
59. Relieve the symptoms of menopause.
60. Decrease swelling during menstruation.
61. Meringkan pain in muscles, ligaments, or tendons (fibromyalgia).
62. Relieve pain from the disease decreased bone density / calcification of the bones (osteoporosis).
63. Help meringkan asthma.
64. Could prevent the disorder and attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) and food allergies.
65. Form teeth and bones stronger.
66. Prevent gum disease.
67. Eradicate tuberculosis.
68. Decrease the side effects of lactose intolerance.
69. Helps prevent dysentery.
70. Help prevent central nervous system diseases (multiple sclerosis).
71. Can prevent cancer.
72. Alleviate the chronic inflammatory disease (chronic inflammation) that attacks the spinal structures and especially of the hip joint (Ankylosing Spondylitis).
73. Help prevent lung infections and chronic respiratory (cyctic fibrosis).
74. Prevent symptoms associated with lupus disease.
75. Reduce severe muscle weakness disease (Myasthenia Gravis)