Senin, 26 Maret 2012
wing, with the distinctive aroma of Noni. It is said that his usefulness is improving blood circulation, warm the body, lowers high blood pressure, increase vitality, improve digestion, eliminate pegel-pains and colds.
Noni-based herbal medicine, laos, Java acids, and sugar (sometimes plus pepper, garlic, kedawung, ginger, kencur, etc.) it is taken down through the generations since the time of the ancestors, suggesting that the drug has had a long history of noni .
As traditional crops throughout the noni plant can be used as a drug. Roots to treat seizures and tetanus, normalize blood pressure, drug fever, and tonic. Bark is used as a malaria drug, tonic, antiseptic to the wound, or restore skin swelling. The leaves are used as a cure dysentery, intestinal cramps, dizziness, vomiting, and fever. While his urine for a laxative, enema, skin softener, seizures, asthma, respiratory disorders, and inflammation of the lining of the joints.
The days of old leaves, roots, and stems noni is more widely used. But lately its use as a drug is more shifted to the fruit. For example, to treat hypertension ripe noni fruit is taken water, mixed with honey, then drink every morning before breakfast. To cope with jaundice two noni take water, mixed with rock sugar, then drink (done twice a week to recover). To cough and itchy throat, ripe noni fruit is eaten with salt. To relieve a fever of the noni fruit with 2 cm ginger boiled in two cups of water until only half of it. Water is taken morning and evening. While the ripe noni fruit rub-rub that can change the skin scaly and cracked heels become smooth again.
There are many other benefits of noni (Morinda citrifolia) is also called the pace (Java), cengkudu (Sunda), kodhuk (Madura), wengkudu (Bali). These plants originated from Southeast Asia, including Indonesia, which later spread to Polynesia (Hawaii). In Polynesia there is a so-called noni noni and utilized more intensively cultivated.
Noni is a fruit and leaf nutrient content of food to complete. In addition to a variety of vitamins, protein, and minerals, Noni also contains xeronine, proxeronine, a natural steroid, alizarin, lysine, sodium, capric acid, caprylic acid, kaproat acid, arginine, antraquinone, trace elements, phenylalanine, selenium, magnesium, etc. other.
Among these nutrients are antibacterial agents that can kill Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Protens morganii, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis, and Escherichia coli (causes diarrhea), Salmonella montivideo, S. scotmuelleri, S. typhii (causes typhoid), and Shigella dysenteriae, S. flexnerii, S. pradysenteriae, and Staphylococcus aureus.
Scopoletin compound there is lots of noni than is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and allergy, it can also boost the immune system (immunomodulators).
Noni AS CANCER DRUG
The use of noni for cancer treatment in recent years more and more popular as more research on the benefits of noni for cancer.
University of Hawaii research team led by Annie Hirazumi found that noni juice enhance the immune system works (mainly macrophages and lymphocytes) mice induced with Lewis lung cancer cells, thus able to survive 50 days more. Whereas mice not given noni only able to survive between 9-12 days. Annie is also observed that noni juice is useful for treating sarcoma.
Louisiana State University team, the U.S., led by Conrad A. Hornick, Ph.D. found that noni juice in the levels of 10% can stop the formation of blood vessels (anti-angiogenesis) in breast cancer cells and damage the blood vessels that cancer already exists, so the cancer cells die.
Maria Gabriela was Manuele and his colleagues succeeded in proving that scopoletin can activate lymphocytes to eradicate cancer cells as well as lymphoma.
mengkuduTak to be outdone by his colleagues, Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy, MD stated that the noni plant has 150 Neutraceutical (medicinal nutrients), five of which are anticancer agents:
(1) Polysaccharides are abundant in Morinda prevent the attachment of cells damaged / mutated into other cells, thus preventing the occurrence of metastases.
(2) damnacanthal, similar anthraquinon, inhibits the growth of malignant cells. Alizarin, another anthraquinon, stopping blood flow to tumor tissue, thus stopping its development.
(3) Epigollocatechin gallate (EGCG). Polyphenolic antioxidant flavonoid that is widely available in this noni prevent mutation of cells and induce apoptosis (suicide) in the abnormal cells.
(4) terpenoids in noni preventing malignant cell division and induce apoptosis. One terpenoidnya, limonene, proven effective against breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, and leukemia. Other terpenoids, beta-carotene, helps stimulate the thymus gland to produce more T lymphocytes, cells that can directly destroy cancer cells. Moderate acid type triterpenoid ursolat also can prevent the growth of abnormal cells (cancer) as well as send existing abnormal cells to commit suicide (apoptosis).
(5) According to the research of Dr.. Heinicke, proxeronine very much present in Noni. In the intestine is converted to xeronine proxeronine. Xeronine is also produced in limited quantities this body is required to activate proteins in the cell before it is used throughout the chemical process of the body. Xeronine also improve the structure and function to normalize the body's cells are damaged. Because, basically, every cell contains a protein, then the adequacy of xeronine can fix any kind of abnormal cells. From here obtained an explanation, why xeronine different effects on each person, but generally showed improvement according to each disease.
But behind the impressive benefits of noni so there is one thing that is often an obstacle in taking noni, that smells bad. Aroma is quite pungent, caused by acid and capric acid kaproat there is lots of ripe noni fruit. The means used to reduce this scent is a blend of honey or brown sugar into noni juice, then stored in glass or glass bottles for 2-4 days.
In this fermentation process kaproat acid and capric acid will decompose so that the smell is reduced, unfortunately not yet obtained clear whether this affects the usefulness of fermentation process or not. According to the testimony of its users, noni fruit is not ripe old (not many kaproat acid and capric acid) was less potent than noni fruit is completely ripe.
Noni side effects so far not been found. Only people with kidney problems need to be careful because consuming noni very high potassium levels.
Type of berry fruits has always had a lot of benefits to health, one of which is a raspberry. Although the tiny shape that tends to sour taste, but a lot of benefits for the body. What are ya?
Raspberry, one type of fruit that belongs to the berry-berryan have not lost a lot of benefits with other berries. Raspberry we often encounter a mixture of ingredients to make cake or drinks. Although sometimes used raspberry fruit is not fresh, but tend to already be a jam.
Although the small form, but do not ever underestimate this fruit. Behind its small and the taste is sour, raspberry save a lot of benefits to the body in addition to a fairly high content of nutrisnya. Actually own many types of raspberries, red ranging from raspberries, yellow raspberries, raspberry or orange dijkenal by the term 'albino raspberry', black raspberry and many others.
Types of raspberries are most commonly found and used the red raspberry. Nutrients contained in this raspberry include:
High content of antioxidants can ward off free radicals and aging menlawan early. Repair damaged skin cells that keep the skin moist makes it feel soft and supple. In addition, antioxidants can prevent cell growth and tumor aknker.
Consume more than 3 times a day raspberries can help you better eyesight, especially due to aging. Anthocyanins contained in raspberry fruit reduces the risk of heart disease and prevent the aging process.
It was the acid content indicating a high vitamin C in it. Increase the body's antibodies that are immune to virus attacks the disease. Some studies also suggested that the raspberry is one fruit that is quite safe to eat those who suffer from diabetes. By regularly consuming raspberries, can not easily make the body tired and prevent pain in the joints.
Mangosteen skin turned out to contain many health benefits. Here are 75 benefits of mangosteen peel that has been clinically tested by researchers and recapitulated from various sources.
"Queen of the tropical fruits"
Mangosteen fruit (Garcinia mangostana. L) growing wild in the forests and mountains with trees can reach heights over 15 feet but has the fruit that takes more than 10 years. Indonesia as a country that has abundant biodiversity is one of the mangosteen production centers which are exported to various parts of the world such as America and Europe. Based on the information I can, in Europe there selling mangosteen peel is very high. There are skin mangosteen juice be worth about 20 U.S. dollars or about 200 thousand dollars per glass. Whereas in our country, mangosteen be used as a guessing game even could be "gambling".
There may have long believed that the mangosteen fruit is nutritious, but about the benefits of mangosteen peel only recently "rising star". Skin color is purple mangosteen is believed to be rich in powerful antioxidants.
Mangosteen peel of the queen of all tropical fruits (Queen of The Tropic Fruits) can produce xanthone compounds, ie substances that are formed from the isolated skin of the mangosteen fruit. Levels reached 123.97 mg per ml. Xanthones have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. Xanthone compounds to counteract free radicals and prevent cell damage that hampered the process of cell degeneration. Especially today, we have many contaminated by chemicals, pollutants and artificial ingredients, and it's all inevitable. In addition Xanthones not only as antioxidants, but also anticancer. Lately, scientists also are conducting trials mangosteen peel as potential HIV drug.
Here are 75 facts for the health benefits of mangosteen peel:
A. Strengthen the immune system.
2. Heal the inflammation.
3. Improving communication between cells.
4. DNA damage fail.
5. Tool of the lymph system.
6. Maintains optimal thyroid function.
7. Reduce insulin resistance.
8. Help with weight loss.
9. Heal nerve damage.
10. Balances the endocrine system.
11. The tools of the synergy of the body.
12. Relieve hemorrhoids.
13. Help lower blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia).
14. Kemerah-merahan/bersisik alleviate skin disease (psoriasis).
15. Help heal wounds.
16. Relieve pain from carpal tunnel syndrome (a disease that occurs in the wrist and fingers caused by pressure that often occurs in the section. And usually are caused by too frequent use of keyboard and mouse).
17. Removes dry scaly skin disease chronic (neurodermatitis). The anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen can reduce the scales and itchy skin disease.
18. Help treat GERD (chronic disease characterized by the flow of stomach acid into the esophagus).
19. Helps heal ulcers / sores.
20. Relieve irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
21. Help stop diarrhea.
22. Can ease the inflammation of the small or large intestine known as Crohn `s disease.
23. One can prevent inflammatory bowel disease (diverticulitis).
24. Help prevent heart disease.
25. Strengthen blood vessels.
26. Lowering LDL cholesterol.
27. Lowering high blood pressure.
28. Helps prevent arteriosclerosis.
Make More Younger
29. Increase energy, enhance the excitement and increase stamina.
30. Slow the aging process.
31. Help prevent deterioration of the brain disease (dementia and Alzheimer `s).
32. Help prevent kidney stones.
33. Help prevent nervous system diseases (Parkinson's).
34. Relieve pain from arthritis.
35. Repairing the damage from the use of painkillers (NSAIDs).
36. Aids to the eye.
37. Reduce fever.
38. Overcome food poisoning.
39. Heal the wounds of the throat.
40. Help heal canker sores.
41. Fights bad breath.
42. Help reduce the migrants (the headaches).
43. Reduce the toothache.
44. Natural sleep aids.
45. Improved ability to cope with stess.
46. Improve mood and reduce depression.
47. Aids muscles and joints.
48. Get rid of acne and the defects of the skin.
49. Eliminating the bite marks, burns and poisoning.
50. Relieve sprains, muscle and joint tension.
51. Relieve abdominal pain.
52. Relieve laryngitis (bronchitis), emphysema (emphysema), and inflammation of the lungs (pneumonia).
53. Working as painkillers tightness / congestion in the nose (decongestant).
54. Help prevent infertility.
55. Help prevent prostate enlargement.
56. Relieve urinary difficulties.
57. As a gentle laxative.
58. Minimize symptoms of pain before menstruation (PMS).
59. Relieve the symptoms of menopause.
60. Decrease swelling during menstruation.
61. Meringkan pain in muscles, ligaments, or tendons (fibromyalgia).
62. Relieve pain from the disease decreased bone density / calcification of the bones (osteoporosis).
63. Help meringkan asthma.
64. Could prevent the disorder and attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) and food allergies.
65. Form teeth and bones stronger.
66. Prevent gum disease.
67. Eradicate tuberculosis.
68. Decrease the side effects of lactose intolerance.
69. Helps prevent dysentery.
70. Help prevent central nervous system diseases (multiple sclerosis).
71. Can prevent cancer.
72. Alleviate the chronic inflammatory disease (chronic inflammation) that attacks the spinal structures and especially of the hip joint (Ankylosing Spondylitis).
73. Help prevent lung infections and chronic respiratory (cyctic fibrosis).
74. Prevent symptoms associated with lupus disease.
75. Reduce severe muscle weakness disease (Myasthenia Gravis)